DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enterprise Dual software

OHK

Reactions
I have an MP and love it. I bought a Dual and have other thoughts,,,, IR imaging pretty much useless over 100 ft. I can deal with that. However, there is a date stamp and GPS option. Says you can stamp pic with info. WRONG! It shows up on screen but does NOT show up when viewed or printed???? Then I tried to “share” my photo. Can’t do it from field any more like I can with my Pro. You must remove SD card and load on laptop to share. What good is this Rescue drone if you can’t pass this data/info along to base station from the field??
Seller will not except returns. If DJI is watching,, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! My wife said to put the drone in the driveway, pour some gas on it and record for You Tube.

NOT HAPPY!

If you decide to do the gas thing, after you light it, fly it around in a safe area and video it crashing and burning. On the other hand, I also have this drone, remember DJI likes to use us as beta testers. Try to work around that flaw for now, when they get it all tweaked and running great, it’s gunna be amazing!!!!!

Reactions: Mav1c
If you decide to do the gas thing, after you light it, fly it around in a safe area and video it crashing and burning. On the other hand, I also have this drone, remember DJI likes to use us as beta testers. Try to work around that flaw for now, when they get it all tweaked and running great, it’s gunna be amazing!!!!!

LMFAO! The gas thing was my wife’s idea. I’m sure DJI just forgot a few fetchers. Dealing with it[emoji12]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure