DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Enterprise Instant Broadcast Questions

whatmeworry

Reactions
Been trying to find info about the ME2 and speaker operation, before purchase.

If I understand correctly, you speak into your phone and it records to the drone.
Does it use my phone wifi to do this ?
Can you upload an audio file to the drone ? Say I have a "beep, beep" audio file on my PC, how can you get this to the drone ?

What is Instant Broadcast ? Is this like a loud speaker ? Or does it need to record first ?
How far away can the drone be, to do Instant Broadcast ?

You can upload audio anywhere within the range in which you have control of the drone.

It doesn’t use wifi from the phone, but rather the wired interface from your phone running DJI Pilot to the remote controller.

The recordings use the mic on your phone...(or the Smart Controller).

As far as having a sound effect on the PC imported to the recordings list - sorry, haven’t played w/that yet but someone here may chime in...for now I’d just fire up the Mavic, phone & controller and have the remote/phone sitting next to the PC speakers when you record that one.

Last edited:
I have the Enterprise zoom with speaker. Its easy to record a message and send it. However i am stuck trying to upload a file to play. I can get it from the computer to the SD card, but it wont upload. It could be that I'm not tech savvy enough, but compared to how easy it was to record a message I'm surprised

I have the Enterprise zoom with speaker. Its easy to record a message and send it. However i am stuck trying to upload a file to play. I can get it from the computer to the SD card, but it wont upload. It could be that I'm not tech savvy enough, but compared to how easy it was to record a message I'm surprised
It may be that the feature you are looking for is not supported. Just play the file into the microphone and record it, as it was designed, to record a message and play it back.

It may be that the feature you are looking for is not supported. Just play the file into the microphone and record it, as it was designed, to record a message and play it back.
That method will certainly work for now. I'm very confident that we can upload files to teh device as it actually gives the option to do so in the menu. It would be awesome if someone knew. I've never asked DJI for help directly on this kind of stuff. Is there a pathway to ask them direct?

That method will certainly work for now. I'm very confident that we can upload files to teh device as it actually gives the option to do so in the menu. It would be awesome if someone knew. I've never asked DJI for help directly on this kind of stuff. Is there a pathway to ask them direct?
I suspect, given the problems you are having, that that feature may only support uploading files recorded on another M2E unit. However, DJI can be contacted through their website, or by phone, or you can contact the dealer from whom you purchased the Enterprise unit.

I suspect, given the problems you are having, that that feature may only support uploading files recorded on another M2E unit. However, DJI can be contacted through their website, or by phone, or you can contact the dealer from whom you purchased the Enterprise unit.
Cheers mate, Like a few have said, i think tonight i'll try and play teh sound out of my computer and record it straight to the controller.

Cheers mate, Like a few have said, i think tonight i'll try and play teh sound out of my computer and record it straight to the controller.
That should get you started, until you find out how the import method is supported. Good luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7