DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Epic drone footage, including Mini 3 follow scenes scrambling a Colorado 14er! Torreys Peak, Kelso Ridge

Karlewski

Reactions
I put this video together to give everyone a Full Preview of Grays and Torreys Peak's East sides, a very popular group of mountain climbs as well as demonstrate the strengths of three of DJI's best drones, and the drone shots really reveal everything from the standard Trail Head/Stevenson's Gulch to exactly what the climbing looks like. This includes Kelso ridge, a class 3 scramble. Through out this video I used ALL of my drones. Mini 2 for the into map carried on my motocross bike, the Air 2s was used to BLAST around the cirque for mid distance overview shots and the Mini 3 for close climbing follows and on both summits. Hope you enjoy!

I put this video together to give everyone a Full Preview of Grays and Torreys Peak's East sides, a very popular group of mountain climbs as well as demonstrate the strengths of three of DJI's best drones, and the drone shots really reveal everything from the standard Trail Head/Stevenson's Gulch to exactly what the climbing looks like. This includes Kelso ridge, a class 3 scramble. Through out this video I used ALL of my drones. Mini 2 for the into map carried on my motocross bike, the Air 2s was used to BLAST around the cirque for mid distance overview shots and the Mini 3 for close climbing follows and on both summits. Hope you enjoy!
GOD'S COUNTRY FOR SURE

Besides extraordinary cinematographer skills, you have to be part mountain goat!!! Another fantastic job - an awesome instructional documentary and thanks for including maps of what you conquered....

Another great one, thanks for the views.

Hi my friend Karl,
just as always very entertaining and very well edited. Also the music fits perfectly!
I'm always amazed when I watch you hop light-footed over hill and dale! I can only dream of such fitness 😥
The new video I liked - how should it be otherwise - very much, thank you for it!
The drone shots are also a feast for the eyes! 👍👍
Best regards and until the next video
cheers, your buddy Paul😉

Thanks my Friends, please excuse my belated reply. . . Between work and being in the middle of the high mountain climbing season Iv'e been very busy. I'm always excited to take you guys along! I just shot a very outragous rock climb, not particularly difficult but very very intimidating and the whole thing end with a giant free hanging rappel off what resembles the nose of a Cobra ready to strike. It's going to be fun! Cheers brothers!

Your´r welcome my friend 😉 No problem about the belated reply 👍👍 Looking forward to the outrageous rock climb and the nose of the cobra!
cheers Paul

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito