DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Epic mountain lake in Switzerland

Perfect weather for some hiking in the mountains!
Maik- When I see it is your work, I eagerly anticipate watching and enjoying it. You never disappoint! Wonderful film, flying, photography, details, editing, music selection...everything perfect!

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Very well done!! It's a really magnificient place captured by a skilled pilot.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Great video. What's the technique of anchoring the text to scenic points in the video? Very impressive!
Thank you! I use the Camera Tracker in Resolve 17 Studio. It creates a 3d point cloud from the image and camera type, then you can place any 3d model in your scene ;)

Maik- When I see it is your work, I eagerly anticipate watching and enjoying it. You never disappoint! Wonderful film, flying, photography, details, editing, music selection...everything perfect!

Dale
Miami
Thank you very much, Dale! Always nice to hear from you ;)

Beautiful video. As always, much enjoyed watching.

Must look into Davinci Resolve. I'm more and more disapointed with Pinnacle Studio 24.
Thank you very much, just try Resolve, it has a free version which has almost all functions of the Studio version, except some of the fancier 3d effects. The learning curve is a little steep, but there are many tutorial videos on YouTube. I switched from Adobe Premiere and would never go back.

Reactions: Barbara
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007