Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Error code 1009 and 200

Well finally bought the Mavic pro during the recent sale. Downloaded everything watched all the videos etc... took a few flights this weekend and today I flew but received an error code 1009. This has to do with restricted airspace I am sure but need help here. I received a notification to the affect of hey your in a restricted zone be careful. I had already unlocked or self registered to be able to fly and had no issues.

Well it let me ignore it and fly around but I quickly thought about all the crashes due to not heading errors so landed it. Only thing different is I started Mavic with iPhone 7+ in airplane mode. So I switched out of airplane mode and now receiver error code 200. Still let me take off but again I did not fly far and quickly landed. All error code 200 issues talk about having to do a download. So 2 questions

What is error code 1009
Do I needn’t to redownload latest update.

Thanks in advance!

vega

Those sound like IOS error codes. In other words, not Go4 codes. Also, 1009 is a download error code on the iphone or ipad.

Those sound like IOS error codes. In other words, not Go4 codes. Also, 1009 is a download error code on the iphone or ipad.
Go4 is what gave me the error however so you are saying go4 is just passing these errors through?

vega

Go4 is what gave me the error however so you are saying go4 is just passing these errors through?
Don't know of any passthrough but possible. If you had cell service, it could have been a download error related to your maps updating. Keep wifi off on the phone, reinstall firmware if needed, and reboot everything.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxw.wx