DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error loading quiz

VvBURNvV

Reactions
Can anyone help with this? Updated everything and got some quiz that is needed but it does not load. App gets stuck on blank page after an error 800.

Can anyone help with this? Updated everything and got some quiz that is needed but it does not load. App gets stuck on blank page after an error 800.
And you need to make sure you have an internet connection when you are starting that up because that quiz needs to have that

+1 here. I just got the M2Z with the Smart Controller. Tried everything and got the same error. I updated to the latest firmware. Refresh the firmware. Downgrade the firmware and update it again. Same results.

Attachments

• A730633D-35BE-4D15-8E40-C8474D12B84C.jpeg
    A730633D-35BE-4D15-8E40-C8474D12B84C.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
this may be totally wrong but today is Chinese new year and it is common for companies in China to completely shut down during this time maybe the DJI servers are down at the moment

I'm having the same problem. It's been 14 days since I've initiated a ticket with DJI & they have not presented any solutions.

I phone their support team who are now looking into the problem.
They were aware of the problem
I am hoping to get resolved in next couple of days

I’ve had the same problem with the quiz and smart controller, and DJI acted like they never heard about it before I called two days ago. No way out that I know of other than restarting the controller, but when I do that at least it doesn’t require the quiz again right away.

The fastest way to deal with the symptoms I've found is to just close the Go 4 app & restart the app only (not the whole controller). To do so, press & hold the back button on the controller then tap the left button on the 5D joystick. It will then show you all open apps, & then you can drag & swipe up on the Go 4 app to close it. Afterwards relaunch the Go 4 app. If you should get lost in menus you can press & hold the backb utton again & tap the up button on the 5D joystick to take you "home".

Last edited:
Sorry for your troubles guys, is this issue just Smart Controller related? Cant believe this would take DJI so long to fix, whats going on with their software division!

It is quite ridiculous how long it's taking them to fix a systemic problem. It appears to be isolated to the Smart Controllers only, from what I understand.

DJI, come on and fix this problem, how can you do this to your customers? Just disable that **** quiz in a firmware update.

Received email from DJI tech support saying their engineers fixed the quiz problem. They asked me to restart the drone and control. Unfortunately that is not the case as the quiz message popped up within 1 minute of turning on the drone and sSC

Good news, DJI removed the knowledge quiz in the recent SC firmware update. Have started drone and controller multiple times and no quiz message. Thanks DJI for listening!

This is great to hear! I’ll update my firmware tonight & test tomorrow as well!

Thanks for sharing the news!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard