DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error msg ? Anyone else get this?

itallica

Reactions
Received the pro controller yesterday, got it charged and manual read, updates to my Air2s, fly safe, and controller. Put a spare SD card in (not sure I needed to do this, but if there is a slot I’ll shove something in it) and off I went to fly.

Half way there I decided to go ahead and install Litchi. What the heck. Pulled over, installed Amazon and bought the android version (I already own the iOS). Everything went really well. Proceeded to the site. Fired up litchi and I got an error that the aircraft cannot take off and to contact DJI support.

I went ahead and clicked through the menus and set all the usual things. Clicked takeoff and flew my first flight for about 15 minutes. The controller meets my expectations! I love the feel of the sticks (no spares DJI?? Really??? It’s a 1200 controller!) wrapped things up and landed no issues. Restated the controller and the drone several more times all getting the same can’t take off error. Is this common to everyone? I get no errors with the DJI app.

Went ahead and flew another mission, synced everything with airdata all seems to be working there.

For the most part I’m not too concerned about the error, I figure that will get cleaned up with future firmware and app updates.

I’m still having some litchi heartburn but that is another thread :)

As far as the controller goes, no buyers remorse at all. In fact this my draw me into buying the Mavic3 sooner than I anticipated.

Litchi is incompatible with the RCPro. If you want to use it, RC N1.

Litchi works fine on my RC Pro​

April 2022 Updates​

Android: Litchi for DJI Drones

Version 4.23.0 (April 19, 2022)
- added support for DJI RC Pro, visit flylitchi.com/dji-monitors for installation steps
- Litchi will now prompt you to login or register a Litchi account. We recommend doing so in order to make sure your license is synced with Litchi's servers for future updates
Version 4.22.2 (April 8, 2022)
- security improvements
Version 4.22.1 (April 5, 2022)
- improved support for long phones with notches
- misc improvements and bug fixes

Litchi works fine on my RC Pro​

April 2022 Updates​

Android: Litchi for DJI Drones

Version 4.23.0 (April 19, 2022)
- added support for DJI RC Pro, visit flylitchi.com/dji-monitors for installation steps
- Litchi will now prompt you to login or register a Litchi account. We recommend doing so in order to make sure your license is synced with Litchi's servers for future updates
Version 4.22.2 (April 8, 2022)
- security improvements
Version 4.22.1 (April 5, 2022)
- improved support for long phones with notches
- misc improvements and bug fixes

Oops. I disremembered that. :eek:

Reactions: BrianVivian
Received the pro controller yesterday, got it charged and manual read, updates to my Air2s, fly safe, and controller. Put a spare SD card in (not sure I needed to do this, but if there is a slot I’ll shove something in it) and off I went to fly.

Half way there I decided to go ahead and install Litchi. What the heck. Pulled over, installed Amazon and bought the android version (I already own the iOS). Everything went really well. Proceeded to the site. Fired up litchi and I got an error that the aircraft cannot take off and to contact DJI support.

I went ahead and clicked through the menus and set all the usual things. Clicked takeoff and flew my first flight for about 15 minutes. The controller meets my expectations! I love the feel of the sticks (no spares DJI?? Really??? It’s a 1200 controller!) wrapped things up and landed no issues. Restated the controller and the drone several more times all getting the same can’t take off error. Is this common to everyone? I get no errors with the DJI app.

Went ahead and flew another mission, synced everything with airdata all seems to be working there.

For the most part I’m not too concerned about the error, I figure that will get cleaned up with future firmware and app updates.

I’m still having some litchi heartburn but that is another thread :)

As far as the controller goes, no buyers remorse at all. In fact this my draw me into buying the Mavic3 sooner than I anticipated.
With the RC Pro in default configuration the FLY app activates automatically. If after that you start Litchi you end up with the two apps fighting for aircraft access and they both win/loose connection repeatedly. If you want to use Litchi you have to either configure Android NOT to auto-start FLY or when you want to use Litchi you have to FORCE STOP the FLY app.

Roger that. I can confirm that I have neither app auto-starting at boot. I did take it for my first dji fly app flight last night and all went really well.

I may fly some fireworks tonight. I’ll check litchi again if I do.

I really like this controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots