DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC Error MAVIC AIR

Uffe

Reactions
Mavic Air

A not so hard crash resulted in two broken arms (the ones with the antennas). Glued them and they looked all right. Tried to start resulting in a “ESC status error. Contact DJI support if this continues after restarting”

Then I suspected that the esc board was broken and consequently ordered a new one. On the same time, I ordered two new arms.

The gods arrived and after assembling the unit I and starting it up. There was a red triangle with the text saying the unit was not ready to start and I got the same “ESC status error….”.

Read all about ESC error in various locations on the web and found that the firmware ought to be updated. Did that with the help of the latest version of DJI Assistant 2. Same result – then tried to update with DJI GO4.

Going deeper into the menu I discovered the IMU showed a malfunction..

Accelerometer
Acc 0 0,01 “Data Error”

Acc 1 0,003 and a Green light

Gyro 0 0,006 Green light
Gyro 1 0,002 Green light

Any suggestions what to do? I have no warranty.

Best Regards

Ulf

Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

The solution (if you're lucky) can be to, with the power off, smack the Mavic straight into the front or back a couple times with your hand ... & by smack I mean a bit harder then you feel comfortable with. Have seen this solution several times when the accelerometer have become stuck due to a crash. Do it & then check the Acc values in GO4, if you doesn't get it to work the first time try again before you give up ... & first do it from the front, no luck go the to the back. Keep the gimbal cover on so the camera doesn't rattle around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr