DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC error

Fred czar

Reactions
Hi, I am new member Fred Czar and would like to say to all Hi to all and hope everyone is safe and doing well, I do need some help with my mavic pro after a crash and repairing the gimbal holder and tried to start my drone I get an error messaged esc status and the motors wont start can anyone help ? Thanks Fred czar

Hi Fred Czar,
This error can be due to a bad motor / arm such as broken solder / shorted etc or an actual faulty ESC board. Are you willing to proceed to trouble shoot further? Usually in the status it says which channel has error, so its possible to check if the motor is broken or not. If yes you need to replace it first before trying to replace the ESC. the ESC board and the Arm can be purchased separately as new or salvaged parts from ebay. Soldering is needed.

Thanks for the info much appreciated.my controller has a message #4motor so I ordered the arm and going to attempt replacement I hope that will solve the problem thanks to all for the advice, I will let you know how it went when I get the new part and see how it goes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke