DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC errors and Power Overload

DadRandom

Reactions
I just submitted a series of errors to DJI common to all Mavic Mini Fliers. Hope this helps us all. I also requested a new unit. We will see how this dispute goes. Almost all of the issues I am facing are after the firmware update. My first flights had few errors or issues that changed the flight and battery performance of the drone. All of the forced landing scenarios experienced have occurred after the firmware updates on the unit and batteries. I want this drone to be a success for all of us who fly it.

I just submitted a series of errors to DJI common to all Mavic Mini Fliers. Hope this helps us all. I also requested a new unit. We will see how this dispute goes. Almost all of the issues I am facing are after the firmware update. My first flights had few errors or issues that changed the flight and battery performance of the drone. All of the forced landing scenarios experienced have occurred after the firmware updates on the unit and batteries. I want this drone to be a success for all of us who fly it.

All you have to do is send it into service and you will get a "new unit".
You never get your old one back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird