DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC to Arm mapping

thenohup

Reactions
Hi All,

I am getting an ESC Error 3 and 4 and I would like to fix it myself but I am not sure which arm is which.

I've seen a lot of diagrams in this forum but they are all different.

quad_motor_layout-3 motor layout.jpg

Can someone please guide me on which arm is to what ESC?
Does it mean I have to change upper left and lower right based on the above diagram if it is correct?

Thanks a lot!

I am confused, is the ESC for each motor not a single chip, with all the four chips being mounted on one board, as in the attached? If so, are you proposing to replace the defective chip? If so I am impressed.

Attachments

• m2p esc board.jpg
    m2p esc board.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 7
I am confused, is the ESC for each motor not a single chip, with all the four chips being mounted on one board, as in the attached? If so, are you proposing to replace the defective chip? If so I am impressed.Each

If I get ESC errors 3 and 4 does it not correspond to a certain arm?
Not necessarily but if I tested and ensured that the problem is not the ESC board, which arm do I replace?

Ahhh I understood it the wrong way around, sorry I can not answer that.

Try this, in the DJI Go 4 app tap the aircraft status bar, and scroll down until you see "ESC status". Tap on that to get get a description of the error and which motor has it. Please let me know if that worked?

Reactions: RMuntan
Try this, in the DJI Go 4 app tap the aircraft status bar, and scroll down until you see "ESC status". Tap on that to get get a description of the error and which motor has it. Please let me know if that worked?
If I tap that it just says ESC Status Error. Restart Aircraft. Contact DJI Support if this persists after restart.
No details which motor is broken.

If I tap that it just says ESC Status Error. Restart Aircraft. Contact DJI Support if this persists after restart.
No details which motor is broken.
Sorry: that did not work.

Helo man I have esc error 3 any ideas what can be wrong, i did repleced front left and rear leg and stilul got error

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143