DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Estary morning flight

One of your better ones. I agree with the above post, I would leave the voice over (not the music) out.

Reactions: sarahb
Well Daniel one you got in to it it was a good watch and showed how extensive the area is.
Not sure about the voice over as I turned off the sound Thumbswayup
He could not leave the voice over out. It is part of the unlicensed and unpaid for music.

The sound track had a voice over of copyrighted LICENSING so that people could not steal the copyrighted music. The producer of this film captured (recorded) the sound and added it as a music track without getting permission or purchasing the licensed music. Once I figured that out I turned off the film.

Reactions: Sky Wombat
He could not leave the voice over out. It is part of the unlicensed and unpaid for music.

The sound track had a voice over of copyrighted LICENSING so that people could not steal the copyrighted music. The producer of this film captured (recorded) the sound and added it as a music track without getting permission or purchasing the licensed music. Once I figured that out I turned off the film.
I would have left it out then. There are tons of music available that need no licensing. YouTube has an audio library that I use to download music. That is a sure way of not having to go back and editing out music claimed by someone else.

I would have left it out then. There are tons of music available that need no licensing. YouTube has an audio library that I use to download music. That is a sure way of not having to go back and editing out music claimed by someone else.
In times past, You Tube has come after me for using licensed music, and took it down. Now, I guess, You Tube is letting these illegal music tracks through. But of course, the creator of the film cannot monetize his You Tube channel when he uses music illegally.

Dale
Miami

In times past, You Tube has come after me for using licensed music, and took it down. Now, I guess, You Tube is letting these illegal music tracks through. But of course, the creator of the film cannot monetize his You Tube channel when he uses music illegally.

Dale
Miami
Correct. And as I said, there are too many music clips available that are copyright-free.

there are youtube MP3 downloader that can extract the songs in MP3 format, is that legal?
No not to be used on your videos without permission or license

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01