DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Estes Park, Colorado

RkyMtnHigh

Reactions

Just a quick flight from the house. Still working on figuring out DaVinci to make some longer videos.

Nice. Makes me want to come up and have a burger at Penelope's. And of course, stop by The Taffy House.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh

Just a quick flight from the house. Still working on figuring out DaVinci to make some longer videos.
I strongly recomend Da Vincci guys, I used it for a year and loved it so much I bought the studio version! The updates in version 17 are incredible, best color grading in the industry and much more. You guys can do it! It will HURT, I watched 1000 YouTube videos to learn many functions and button locations but, after a year I could not be happier. Rockymnt high, I'll be up there sooner or later this summer and I'll help you if you want. An hour or 2 with me, we could edit a short video of yours and you would be well on your way. You'll learn more them editor functions too. The new inspector window in the edit tab does SO much and fairly easily. Nice footage too, you are in drone dream land!

Hi, the flight looks good, very smooth! The landscape is amazing ? Da Vinci is not really easy, I also have it and I am still learning!
Thank you for the kind words! I do believe that being smooth is what makes a great video. Give me a week or two and my videos will compare to your masterpieces! Hahaha

Reactions: tlswift58
Nice. Makes me want to come up and have a burger at Penelope's. And of course, stop by The Taffy House.
Thank you, and no reason not to come up! I'm friends with the owner of The Taffy Shop. He and I are both on the fire department together.

Reactions: Vic Moss
I strongly recomend Da Vincci guys, I used it for a year and loved it so much I bought the studio version! The updates in version 17 are incredible, best color grading in the industry and much more. You guys can do it! It will HURT, I watched 1000 YouTube videos to learn many functions and button locations but, after a year I could not be happier. Rockymnt high, I'll be up there sooner or later this summer and I'll help you if you want. An hour or 2 with me, we could edit a short video of yours and you would be well on your way. You'll learn more them editor functions too. The new inspector window in the edit tab does SO much and fairly easily. Nice footage too, you are in drone dream land!
You know I just may take you up on that offer! I know you have to take baby steps to work up to the awe inspiring cinematic videos, but it can be a bit frustrating at times. Living in a place that many can only dream about makes it even more appealing to be able to produce footage that people are willing to sit and watch.

Loved RMNP there outside of Estes Park.
It's a beautiful place. Our house actually looks into the park and we can see Trail Ridge Road from our front yard. It's a great place to call home.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon