DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Everything is much smaller than I expected.

Unfortunately it was windy yesterday as it is today. I did fly 100ft up and 20ft away. Coming from the air one it’s a big upgrade to me. The sound alone is a big upgrade to me. The air one made me cringe every time I launched it because of the loud buzz. I also noticed it ascended quicker that the air one, like it has more power. I’m going to do a full flight only when the conditions are absolutely perfect.
First flight sounds awesome. ????

Reactions: CFWB
Yeah but every time im taking it off I’m paranoid about damaging the gimbal. Will take getting used to.
I feel the same way about my MM, so I don’t use the gimbal cover unless I’m traveling with it in the case. Normally, I just keep it in a dust proof cabinet and it doesn’t effect the props that way either. If I’m only going a short distance to fly it, I’ll put it on the floor of the car.

Pleasantly surprised when I opened the packaging. The flymore has was smaller than it looked in pics and videos. Also the remote is not as big and not as fat as I expect. Will be easy to travel with.
What store did you get it from? I have one ordered from DJI but may cancel if I can get it in the USA.

Did competed a 10 minute flight. Went out 5554ft at 259ft height. Had an aircraft nearby and it popped up on my screen with a warning and an aircraft icon flying by. Impressed. I love the speed in which I can lower and increase height. Very maneuverable.

Did competed a 10 minute flight. Went out 5554ft at 259ft height. Had an aircraft nearby and it popped up on my screen with a warning and an aircraft icon flying by. Impressed. I love the speed in which I can lower and increase height. Very maneuverable.
How was the signal strength at that range?

Love this. Aircraft nearby warning.
f44b294c2937ac1b7be8bec3e91ea646.jpg

I ordered in April.
Hey Happy for ya, and congrats!
It was released Apr 27th, no question.
The only thing I was amazed at was BestBuy.
They stated from 4/27 it was "pre-order" status on there Web Site... taking orders for an estimated ship date 5/22. Kind of in line with the other sites.

Was just inquiring how it arrived so soon... maybe to Store... I think the Mini arrived at stores soon after.
Just wow, that BestBuy got it so quickly!
Enjoy the MA2!!

Hey Happy for ya, and congrats!
It was released Apr 27th, no question.
The only thing I was amazed at was BestBuy.
They stated from 4/27 it was "pre-order" status on there Web Site... taking orders for an estimated ship date 5/22. Kind of in line with the other sites.

Was just inquiring how it arrived so soon... maybe to Store... I think the Mini arrived at stores soon after.
Just wow, that BestBuy got it so quickly!
Enjoy the MA2!!

Best Buy preorder which stated delivery by may 11.

Best Buy preorder which stated delivery by may 11.
Again, interesting... BestBuy Web site for my zipcodes shows May 22 estimated ship date.

Those are both yet to arrive.
You get yours directly at store?
Enjoy!

Again, interesting... BestBuy Web site for my zipcodes shows May 22 estimated ship date.

Those are both yet to arrive.
You get yours directly at store?
Enjoy!

No. I ordered on the day it was announced.

" OMG the noise is like a sea breeze compared to the air one."
That is really good news!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc