DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Excited for new Mavic Mini

Pooleman0

Reactions
Hello alll,

I sold my Spark in December to find a new Mavic Mini. Then, I sent a guy $350 for a Mavic Mini using Facebook marketplace and he never sent it. I opened a case and even sent the info to the FBI internet crime division but nothing happened. Anyway, I saved enough and bought one new from DJI. It arrives Tuesday. I’m pretty stoked.

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome! You'll love it! Sorry to hear about the scam. Seems like they are everywhere these days.
It was very upsetting. I’m usually pretty sketchy and savvy but this guy got me good.

I started with a Phantom 3 Pro, sold that fir the Spark because I wanted portability and then the Mini seemed like such a step up from the Spark in terms of functionality and flight time. Does the Mini work on simple WiFi or does it have a Lightbridge equivalent?

I also ordered a Mavic mini from Dji and it arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday. Looking forward to getting it in my hands. I'm a newbie to drones but this has a great distraction. This is a Great group to learn from. Thanks.

Reactions: old man mavic
Well, I’m in the air again. The Mini handles much differently from the Phantom and Spark, obviously. It didn’t take many trees to break up my signal. I definitely miss the light bridge connection although if you’re following that rules the bird should never leave your vision in the first place, so obstacle interference shouldn’t be an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661