DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EXIF data - How to set it up DJI Mini 2

karavindan

Reactions
Hi, I'm a newbie to the DJI Mini 2 family. Are there any settings to be made to save the EXIF data for pictures?.
Also, in another post within this forum, I have read about '2seg timer' to shoot overlapping pictures. I guess it might be '2sec timer', however just wanted to confirm if anyone have come across about this setting and guide how to find.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hi, I'm a newbie to the DJI Mini 2 family. Are there any settings to be made to save the EXIF data for pictures?.
If your camera provides exif info for images, there's nothing you need to do.
It's built-in to the image files automatically.
Post one of your original image files and I'll see if it has exif info.

If your camera provides exif info for images, there's nothing you need to do.
It's built-in to the image files automatically.
Hi, Thanks for your prompt response. I couldn't see the exif info within the picture. Attached is the properties from a picture that was taken.
The drone is a DJI Mini 2. Is the mini camera provides this feature?

Attachments

• Properties.PNG
    Properties.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi, Thanks for your prompt response. I couldn't see the exif info within the picture. Attached is the properties from a picture that was taken.
The drone is a DJI Mini 2. Is the mini camera provides this feature?
I don't have a Mini 2 to check myself.

Reactions: karavindan
...The drone is a DJI Mini 2. Is the mini camera provides this feature?
Attached is a DJI MINI 2 sample picture from dpreview.com ... all exif info is included & can be seen with all various exif viewers I have + in the windows right click properties.

Saw that you had renamed your pic ... is that possibly a edited picture? Some editors let you chose if the original exif info should be saved or not.

Attachments

• DJI_0197.jpg
    DJI_0197.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 13
Attached is a DJI MINI 2 sample picture from dpreview.com ... all exif info is included & can be seen with all various exif viewers I have + in the windows right click properties.

Saw that you had renamed your pic ... is that possibly a edited picture? Some editors let you chose if the original exif info should be saved or not.
Thanks. I can see the exif details within your attached picture but not in mine. I've just renamed the picture but didn't cleared any exif info. I will check my settings again and see if anything I'm missing.

Thanks. I can see the exif details within your attached picture but not in mine. I've just renamed the picture but didn't cleared any exif info. I will check my settings again and see if anything I'm missing.
Why don't you post one of your original untouched image files and that will clear up the mystery without all this going back and forth without getting anywhere?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun