DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EXP Settings

Another thing that seems to be missing from the latest DJI Go 4 update is the "Center Focus" option for the C1 and C2 buttons, admittedly the autofocus seems to be doing a swell job, but still?

When I use DJI GO 4 ver 4.1.18 (Android Kindle HD8) I can not adjust the EXP settings for sport mode. Tried changing the mode then entering "..." menu, tried entering the "..." menu first and then switching between sport and normal modes... Tried going into the menu after the props were turning...nothing.

On iPhone, DJI GO 4 ver 4.1.18 lets me adjust both normal and sport mode EXP and it doesn't matter which mode I'm in when I enter "..." menu. It allows me to hot swap in the settings menu.

Also, the picture on Android is highly pixelated (I know I'm using a very cheap tablet but still it does have a 1.3ghz processor - it should be able to handle it).

Anyone else have these issues or find a solution to adjust sport mode EXP in android version of DJI GO 4?

Mine are showing .50! Whatever that means. I set them to .25, but when I went back to recheck..they were back on .50. I also noticed that if I spend much time juking with settings, my drone disconnects and refuses to reengage unless I start over. Normal?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu