DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Experiences with MA2

RocketmanTurbo

Reactions
About 20 flights under my belt now and loving every minute of it. Feeling more confident flying over water now. Longest flight about 8200 feet. My initial tablet (Samsung Tab A) worked fine but it didn't have a built in compass. I moved up to a (Samsung Tab S4) with a 10.5 inch screen and built in compass. I find having a working compass aids greatly to my situational awareness. Have had a couple of issues. Today I flew but got a weak signal after only 1700 feet. I was however in a residential area with many houses nearby. On two occasions, I noticed my SD card disconnected. I got a warning message and when I checked the card, it had partially popped out. Happened twice but flew all day and it was fine today. I suspect one of those two occurrences happened when I pushed the SD Card door closed. I may have given it just enough of a push closed that it ejected the card. Don't know if anyone else has had this happen. Other than that, I'm a happy camper.

About 20 flights under my belt now and loving every minute of it. Feeling more confident flying over water now. Longest flight about 8200 feet. My initial tablet (Samsung Tab A) worked fine but it didn't have a built in compass. I moved up to a (Samsung Tab S4) with a 10.5 inch screen and built in compass. I find having a working compass aids greatly to my situational awareness. Have had a couple of issues. Today I flew but got a weak signal after only 1700 feet. I was however in a residential area with many houses nearby. On two occasions, I noticed my SD card disconnected. I got a warning message and when I checked the card, it had partially popped out. Happened twice but flew all day and it was fine today. I suspect one of those two occurrences happened when I pushed the SD Card door closed. I may have given it just enough of a push closed that it ejected the card. Don't know if anyone else has had this happen. Other than that, I'm a happy camper.
Yes i did that same thing on 1 flight ,i just check before i take off now.

Reactions: RocketmanTurbo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada