DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Exploring Iceland - South West

Nice video

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
What a fabulous vid. Captivating and very nicely edited. It is a beautiful country-have never been and presume you caught the Northern Lights? Thanks for sharing with us.

Splendid work. The Iceland Tourist Bureau should want to compensate you for this beautiful video. The only thing I have ever done in Iceland is to change planes at the airport. I need to get back there.

Once again Maik, every one of your videos are the highest standard we can aspire and hope to achieve. Iceland is right up at the top of my list of travel destinations. A cheap flight and quick hop from DC, I need to get there soon.

What a fabulous vid. Captivating and very nicely edited. It is a beautiful country-have never been and presume you caught the Northern Lights? Thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you very much! Sadly we didn't see any northern lights. Most nights were overcast, and when not, we didn't catch any. But I'll certainly go back ;)

Reactions: twickers14
You nailed it. I visited the same areas in 2019 and your imagery is absolutely magical in capturing what is there. Thank you for these memories...
Thank you very much, It's always nice to hear from people who know the area that I've captured the "essence" ;)

yet another place to add to my bucket list

sadly, at my age, the bucket list has a lot more entries on it than energy behind it

Splendid work. The Iceland Tourist Bureau should want to compensate you for this beautiful video. The only thing I have ever done in Iceland is to change planes at the airport. I need to get back there.
Thank you very much! I really enjoyed it there, and I'll definitely go back soon!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart