DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exporting video to You Tube/Instagram

cretam

Reactions
Hi,
What is the best way to put the videos on You Tube and Instagram? When I took the video of the sd card, it was huge. Do I need to use Premier or iMovie to change to a different format?
I would have thought I should be able to take the footage, and export direct from the app to say a You Tube channel from my phone. Is this possible? If so what settings should I have them on?
Thanks,
Tammy

Hi,
What is the best way to put the videos on You Tube and Instagram? When I took the video of the sd card, it was huge. Do I need to use Premier or iMovie to change to a different format?
I would have thought I should be able to take the footage, and export direct from the app to say a You Tube channel from my phone. Is this possible? If so what settings should I have them on?
Thanks,
Tammy
I think you tube will except any size video file But it does take a while to upload

First - Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function 1581688084782.png is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

I use VSDC to do post filming editing. Once I am done doing whatever editing I want VSDC has an option to export to YouTube, Instagram, PC, etc. Select which format and hit the export. Once the export is finished it ask if you want to upload the video to YouTube, etc.
They have a free version - HERE is a link

Reactions: Chipuav
@cretam ... just be sure to make your YouTube video (setting at upload) public. If you post them here, use the video link YouTube offers and post that as text. Your vid will appear with a preview. Don’t try to upload the vids to the forum server.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini