DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extended battery time in flight?

FinnishIron

Reactions
Hello

I am so excited about the awesome video quality on Mavic Pro and you can also broadcast is live on Facebook, YouTube or any rtmp which is phenomenal!

Is there any way to extend the flight time beyond 27min, is there any solar set that can be connected or any extra equipment that can ad to the flight time?

I trying to find solution for 1hr since I do some educational videos and it would just be outstanding to do it through the Mavic pro.

Best regards,
Mikael

The only way to get more time in the air without swapping out your battery is doing a battery mod . Some of the modds add a small extra battery on each side . I think most of the battery modds will add up to 10 minutes more air time . The more weight you add you stress the little motors . I also would like a hour in the air at a time but it don’t look like it will happen any time soon . I would also like a drone that could go
out farther and keep a strong signal. Using a drone to look for missing livestock flying over tree cover is so much faster than trying to walk for miles looking .

Reactions: FinnishIron
The only way to get more time in the air without swapping out your battery is doing a battery mod . Some of the modds add a small extra battery on each side . I think most of the battery modds will add up to 10 minutes more air time . The more weight you add you stress the little motors . I also would like a hour in the air at a time but it don’t look like it will happen any time soon . I would also like a drone that could go
out farther and keep a strong signal. Using a drone to look for missing livestock flying over tree cover is so much faster than trying to walk for miles looking .
Ok i see, I will keep it the way it is. Thanks for your answer [emoji4]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000