DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

extra weight on the Mavic Mini

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
so yesterday i flew my MM with both the lume cube light and the landing gear that fits under the body of the drone for the first time it did not go into the restricted mode,as per the prop cages,and didn't seem to a affect how it flew in any way, i have also got a sun shield cover on its way as well, but it seems that the load warning needs quite a bit of weight to be added before it affects performance

You have got to post a pic' of that lot for us to see OMM! A "sun shield"? ... Just polish it with Ambre Solaire factor 50 ... :cool:

Reactions: old man mavic
Reactions: old man mavic
You have got to post a pic' of that lot for us to see OMM! A "sun shield"? ... Just polish it with Ambre Solaire factor 50 ... :cool:
nice one my friend i should have said camera sun shield but you already knew that

Reactions: FoxhallGH
more pics?
don't have any more at the moment as soon as the weather improves i will take some of it flying just for you ,and anyone else who is interested

The PID parameter values, which determine how the flight controller reacts to attitude disturbance of the drone, have been tuned to achive optimal performance for the original weight and weight distribution. Adding weight to the drone will require the parameter values to be adjusted. Sure the drone can still fly with the original parameter settings but it will unlikely be as stable and responsive as it used to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661