DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FØROYAR - The Faroe Islands in 4K

Very nicely done. But I wouldn’t try that with the mini ?

No way!! The Mavic 2 Pro handles wind like a pro but believe when I tell you I've witnessed first hand the most powerful of winds during my stay - strong enough to lean all my body weight on it without falling!

No way!! The Mavic 2 Pro handles wind like a pro but believe when I tell you I've witnessed first hand the most powerful of winds during my stay - strong enough to lean all my body weight on it without falling!
I am enjoying my mini, but was definitely was over sold on the hype. I now use it for what it is, a toy with a very nice camera, and some VERY unique flight characteristics.
WWW (Wind, Water, Wtf) oh ya, on other W (Wack a blade) that’s a new one. ?

P4’s don’t have the WWW-W problems.

Have fun y’all. ?

Well done, I went and watched it on Skypixel and gave you a vote.
Very isolated group of islands, think I've seen docos on them before.
So you can only get there by the Hirtshals ferry ?

I really appreciate it - means a lot. Thank you :)

No worries.

So is there an airport on the islands (couldn't see one in a quick sat map check), or is it the ferry only ?

There is just one airport on the main island very close to the famous lake - Vagar Airport. Due to high winds only Atlantic Airways and SAS are allowed to land/take off.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Well done! Excellent example that displays good cinematic maneuvers, editing, and appropriate music. Of course, the location offers up a terrific opportunity for outstanding shots.

Super video, would like to see more:)
Yes, when you really want to see more and the video is a short 1:22 !!

hahah thanks guys!! Stay tuned as I will definitely upload a longer video with more shots - this was just a very quick, short teaser. I've also got a few more awesome video planned before I release a full Faroe Islands video so stay tuned and hit that red button :D

Well done! Excellent example that displays good cinematic maneuvers, editing, and appropriate music. Of course, the location offers up a terrific opportunity for outstanding shots.
It really does whenever there is not extreme winds (which is more often than not) the opportunities are endless - a truly epic location!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots