DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Face to face meet.

Congrats on the new found passion - unfortunately we are about as far away as anyone could be in the US from you. If you ever make it to sunny FL we would be happy to spend some time with you! Good luck - and if you don't find someone to sit down with give us a call and we will chat over the phone with you.

Hi Rick. I’m in Renton. There is a flying club at Marymoor park. Last I looked it was expensive to join (~$100/year). There are only two AMA sanctioned clubs. The other is at Flaming Geyser Park in Auburn. I remember something about 60 Acre Park allowing drone flights.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Hi Rick. I’m in Renton. There is a flying club at Marymoor park. Last I looked it was expensive to join (~$100/year). There are only two AMA sanctioned clubs. The other is at Flaming Geyser Park in Auburn. I remember something about 60 Acre Park allowing drone flights.
Thanks for the reply.
I checked out 60 acres a few days ago and had a chance to talk to a fella that was flying a fixed wing aircraft. He told me what he knew about flying there and said I would have to join the AMA. When I got home I called the park office and talked to the director. He said I was given erronious info. He said it's open to walk on for no fee. Just abide by FAA RULES. Now it's been quite windy, but can hardly wait to fly there. I'm only 10 minutes away.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett