DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fair price for a DJI mavic 2 fly more combo used

Aquilasfx

Reactions
Hello, what do you think is a fair price for a DJI mavic 2 fly more combo kit? I saw that the price for a new unit new is around 280/290€ (many german online stores, 300€ amazon ) to 370€ (official DJI store).

make sure it is a genuine DJI kit , if it says suitable for Mavic 2 pro as apposed to genuine DJI then it could be an aftermarket lookalike
sometimes a bargain is not all it appears to be

Reactions: Cymruflyer
No, I am referencing to genuine DJI kits.
sorry i misread your title a used kit would have to be considerably cheaper than new, and you would need to know how many charges the batteries have had, and make sure that all the extras are still in the kit it it very difficult to put an exact value on it as there are many variables involved

sorry i misread your title a used kit would have to be considerably cheaper than new, and you would need to know how many charges the batteries have had, and make sure that all the extras are still in the kit it it very difficult to put an exact value on it as there are many variables involved

200€ for a kit with all the items and lightly usage? or it could be fair 240? I wanted to know because I read many classifieds with higher prices

200€ for a kit with all the items and lightly usage? or it could be fair 240? I wanted to know because I read many classifieds with higher prices
at the end of the day ,if you and the seller are happy with the price ,and you use something like PayPal then if its not as described ,you have some recourse for a refund
hope you find a good one

at the end of the day ,if you and the seller are happy with the price ,and you use something like PayPal then if its not as described ,you have some recourse for a refund
hope you find a good one
I asked what is a fair and correct price for an used item, not what price could let us to be happy. If you would like to buy it, what price you would pay for it (for a used item with all the things in good conditions)?

at the end of the day ,if you and the seller are happy with the price

I'm not sure the OP is the buyer, he might be selling the way he's pushing for a price.
Sometimes people fish pricing before settling on what is deemed a fair price, but no mention of this either way by the OP.

what price you would pay for it (for a used item with all the things in good conditions)?

About 50% retail, as batteries are a total unknown with condition, and they are the most important part of a flymore package.

I'm not sure the OP is the buyer, he might be selling the way he's pushing for a price.
Sometimes people fish pricing before settling on what is deemed a fair price, but no mention of this either way by the OP.

About 50% retail, as batteries are a total unknown with condition, and they are the most important part of a flymore package.
This is a good consideration

Last edited:
I would be careful buying any used M2P battery especially a fly more combo setup, based from battery swelling on the first original batteries.

You may end up having to replace these batteries, or worse yet loosing the M2P from a battery popping out during flight due to a swelled battery.

I've had to replace all my three original batteries from the fly combo, luckily caught the swelling before loosing my M2P.

I’ll never buy a M2P battery used, based from mine and others experiences.

Good luck,
Paul

I would be careful buying any used M2P battery especially a fly more combo setup, based from battery swelling on the first original batteries.

You may end up having to replace these batteries, or worse yet loosing the M2P from a battery popping out during flight due to a swelled battery.

I've had to replace all my three original batteries from the fly combo, luckily caught the swelling before loosing my M2P.

I’ll never buy a M2P battery used, based from mine and others experiences.

Good luck,
Paul

Thank you, you are right!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242