Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Fall Color Along the River

Hummingbird.UAV

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Dusk flight with the Mavic Mini 2. To get the colors to pop use manual color balance and manual exposure. Video generated by Muvee Autoproducer.

Like above nice colors but the video inside a picture frame was just to much for me to watch till the end.

Nice colour grading, flying & scenery. Sorry but I found the transitions very distracting to the point I couldn’t watch your entire video.
Thanks for your comment on the framed video. It was a test of a program that makes the video for you, guess it's not the best thing.

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I would like to see more video and fewer transitions.

Nice colour grading, flying & scenery. Sorry but I found the transitions very distracting to the point I couldn’t watch your entire video.
Here is another version made by the same auto editing program.

All the segments looked good. Love the fall colors! It looked like a series of video post cards. Maybe fewer "cards", longer segments?

All the segments looked good. Love the fall colors! It looked like a series of video post cards. Maybe fewer "cards", longer segments?
These are both auto edit videos. Put the clips & music in, click a style and press "Make Movie"

Like Prop Was said "Maybe fewer "cards", longer segments?"
I found the card or segments being tilted hard to look at. A straight on approach might have been more to my liking but that's just me.

It also did not look sharp on my screen, anyone else feel that? There seemed to be no image clarity.

Thanks for your comment on the framed video. It was a test of a program that makes the video for you, guess it's not the best thing.
"Not the best thing" is a tactful way of putting it.

My niece the filmmaker told me that if someone notices your transitions you've made a mistake — that the goal should be for the person to just accept the transition of scene/viewpoint without thinking about it. Her advance (to me) was to stick to cuts or dissolves unless there was a really good reason for something different.

You've got some wonderful footage — why take away attention with gimmicky transitions?

If you can sync the transitions to music it works much better. (I find this hard, but I have no sense of rhythm and can't dance either.) This video nailed it:

(And I confess to utter awe at how he flew inside the woods. I'm too clumsy to manage that without crashing.)

And totally different topic, but it can be a small world sometimes — do you know my nephew Mitch? He's also from Fort Saskatchewan, and was interested in drones a few years ago…

What your niece says is perfectly true and is a rule I typically follow when manually editing. AI editing still has a way to go. With respect to Mitch I have not met him. Any chance you have a link to his YT channel? (if he has one)

What your niece says is perfectly true and is a rule I typically follow when manually editing. AI editing still has a way to go. With respect to Mitch I have not met him. Any chance you have a link to his YT channel? (if he has one)
The video was automatically edited? That explains it, then.

AFAIK Mitch doesn't have a YouTube channel. It was a long shot, but I figured it was worth asking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green