DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Fall Foliage: Julian, CA

Ray Dunakin

Reactions

In this video I take a look at the colorful fall foliage that can be seen in and around the historic town of Julian, CA in the mountains of eastern San Diego County.

Music:
“Reflective Cinematic Piano & Strings”
by DNG Music
Licensed by AudioJungle

In this video I take a look at the colorful fall foliage that can be seen in and around the historic town of Julian, CA in the mountains of eastern San Diego County.

Music:
“Reflective Cinematic Piano & Strings”
by DNG Music
Licensed by AudioJungle
Ray:
Very nicely done! Good segment lengths, great colors, nice music selection, and editing. Were the moving clouds or fog a timelapse or natural wind?

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
Ray:
Very nicely done! Good segment lengths, great colors, nice music selection, and editing. Were the moving clouds or fog a timelapse or natural wind?

Dale
Miami
Thanks! I think I may have speeded up those fog clips a little in editing, just for timing purposes.

Very near Julian is one of the last remaining stops along the route of the Butterfield Stage that ran from St Louis to San Francisco. From a few thousand feet AGL you can see some of the trail down thru the desert to Ft Yuma. It looks impossible to me. Here's a quote from a reporter who was one of the early passengers.
“Had I not just come out over the route, I would be perfectly willing to go back, but I know what Hell is like. I’ve just had 24 days of it.” (2)

I live in San Diego and visit Julian once in a while. You did a really nice job with this video - loved it! I gave you a like on YouTube and also subscribed. In addition to the fall foliage, I really enjoyed seeing the fog. Thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR