DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FALL FOLIAGE: MY FIRST VIDEO

Vue D’Oiseau

Reactions
Hi everyone, first I would like to thank the members for the great info they supply on this forum and also thanks for all those great videos from all over the world some are just amazing. So this is my first one, still learning how to fly and use Fcpx, I live by a lake in the country and that's where I fly. As a hobby I write music in various style and I choose this one . It is a bit long 4:17 min, there is also a small pause in audio towards the end but there is a bit more to watch .Hope this will work. Happy to hear your comments.

Vue D’Oiseau I am not taking away from your skills (because you DEFINITELY have them) . . . but beauty and colors like that are extremely hard to mess up. Absolutely gorgeous area and footage. WOW! Spectacular fall colors. If this is your first one then all I got to say is . . . carry on mister.

Reactions: awsan5
Great scenery and great video. But this CANNOT be your first video and be this good at the same time! Thanks.

Hello Vue, I have to agree with Drbobk on his comment, your gimbal is smooth and composition excellent.
Kudo's to you and look forward to more of your work.
Best Regards

Reactions: awsan5
Beautiful video most videos I watch from other people are too chopped up ,scenes are too short But yours are just right good smooth camera control. Just wondering is that in northern Minnesota?

Vue D’Oiseau I am not taking away from your skills (because you DEFINITELY have them) . . . but beauty and colors like that are extremely hard to mess up. Absolutely gorgeous area and footage. WOW! Spectacular fall colors. If this is your first one then all I got to say is . . . carry on mister.
Thanks for your comments, it is what I consider my first video. I bought my drone last December and due to the weather I didn’t do much flying. This summer being nervous of flying over water and waiting to receive my “Arris Raptor” kit for 7 months I realize that the pontoon kit wasn’t worth the wait. I went and practise on soccer field a few times and in this video, some of the shots were done 3 times before I got it right.I did 2 short videos this summer which weren’t worth posting.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Beautiful video most videos I watch from other people are too chopped up ,scenes are too short But yours are just right good smooth camera control. Just wondering is that in northern Minnesota?
Hi, thanks for your comments, I live in the province of Quebec Canada.

Hello Vue, I have to agree with Drbobk on his comment, your gimbal is smooth and composition excellent.
Kudo's to you and look forward to more of your work.
Best Regards
Hi thanks for your comments, some shots were done 3 times before I got it right. I’m adding to my library of clips and will practice my editing skills which I lack.Living in Quebec Canada winter is coming and I won’t be doing much flying till spring.

Great scenery and great video. But this CANNOT be your first video and be this good at the same time! Thanks.
Hi , a big thank you. It is my first video. But some shots were repeated 3 times before I got it right. I also practise at a soccer field a few times being too nervous to fly over the lake where I’ve been living for the last 15 years so I know it well. Thanks again

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast