DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Fall in the Adirondacks

Nicely done! I was worried at first, since all I saw was green...
Wind turbine farm shots were interesting too. Must have been fun flying there.

Nicely done! I was worried at first, since all I saw was green...
Wind turbine farm shots were interesting too. Must have been fun flying there.
First shots were of Polo-O-Moonshine along Interstate 87 just before the leaves started to change. The ski area was Whiteface Mountain where two Olympic Ski Events were held.

Nice video, good flying and editing. Congratulations to your grandson!

I have better drones but my 16 year old grandson always out shines me with his Mavic Air 2 with this video as an example. He uses Final Cut Pro for Editing.

Although the video was beautiful, with gorgeous fall colors, I had a few problems with it. The editing slavishly and abruptly cut to the next clip of each music beat. It seemed as though I was being forced to rush through the viewing. Then, the black out transitions had me thinking the show was over,....twice. I would have not have made the abrupt cuts to the music upbeats, and I would have used more of a dissolve transition. I was also confused at the first part of the film ....everything was a green, where were the colors? I probably would have just not included the green part.

Of course, it is the artists choice, but as a viewer, those are my thoughts.

Dale

First shots were of Polo-O-Moonshine along Interstate 87 just before the leaves started to change. The ski area was Whiteface Mountain where two Olympic Ski Events were held.
Made my day! I immediately recognized Whiteface Mtn, the Northway (I87), and Lake Champlain in the distance in the early part of the video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman