DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Falls of Falloch, October 2023

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A stop on the way to Skye, and a capture of the lovely Falls of Falloch, lots of people meant had to keep a distance but enough footage for a video...

Beautiful work, as we have come to expect from you. Having had unfortunate experiences with small tree branches, I tend to avoid getting as close as you appeared to, Thanks for posting!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Beautiful work, as we have come to expect from you. Having had unfortunate experiences with small tree branches, I tend to avoid getting as close as you appeared to, Thanks for posting!
Thank you... I was at pains not to get quite too close to the branches that it would have caught on a prop, but yeah, I do get you :)

What a beautiful waterfall. My impression of waterfalls has always been of their turbulent and forceful nature, but your video shows the lively and lively side of the waterfall, which is a fresh take~
😀

Thank you, glad it was enjoyed... We each have our own unique viewpoints, that allow us to perhaps share another way of looking at things...

What can I say? Okay, okay,...beautiful cinematic video capturing wonderful waterfalls. To me, it seems each waterfall brings it's own display for us to see.

What can I say? Okay, okay,...beautiful cinematic video capturing wonderful waterfalls. To me, it seems each waterfall brings it's own display for us to see.
Thanks... It is a beautiful spot, agreed, each place has its own beauty, if we can but see it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman