DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Falls of Falloch, October 2023

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A stop on the way to Skye, and a capture of the lovely Falls of Falloch, lots of people meant had to keep a distance but enough footage for a video...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful work, as we have come to expect from you. Having had unfortunate experiences with small tree branches, I tend to avoid getting as close as you appeared to, Thanks for posting!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Beautiful work, as we have come to expect from you. Having had unfortunate experiences with small tree branches, I tend to avoid getting as close as you appeared to, Thanks for posting!
Thank you... I was at pains not to get quite too close to the branches that it would have caught on a prop, but yeah, I do get you :)

What a beautiful waterfall. My impression of waterfalls has always been of their turbulent and forceful nature, but your video shows the lively and lively side of the waterfall, which is a fresh take~
😀

Thank you, glad it was enjoyed... We each have our own unique viewpoints, that allow us to perhaps share another way of looking at things...

What can I say? Okay, okay,...beautiful cinematic video capturing wonderful waterfalls. To me, it seems each waterfall brings it's own display for us to see.

What can I say? Okay, okay,...beautiful cinematic video capturing wonderful waterfalls. To me, it seems each waterfall brings it's own display for us to see.
Thanks... It is a beautiful spot, agreed, each place has its own beauty, if we can but see it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney