DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fast charger for mini 2 charging bank

reaperman

Reactions
If I buy a PD charger will it charge the 3 battery charger that comes standard with the fly more package faster? I know the manual says not to use a charger greater than 30 watts. So I'm rather confused when some users say they are using higher wattage chargers without issues, thanks.

No matter what the rate of the wall charger, the DJI charging bank still charges one battery at a time. A faster wall charger might help, but like every other device the speed is often capped by the device itself. If you have all day it's fine. But if I might make a suggestion, for very little money you can get yourself charging adapters for your Mini 2.
Charging adapters

We all (most?) have extra USB chargers from various devices. With one or two of these adapters with existing charging wall warts you can charge all your batteries simultaneously. With my Mini 1 I didn't buy the (fly more kit with) charging bank and got a couple of these (make sure you get them for the Mini 2 as the chemistry is different). I can charge ALL my batteries from fully depleted to full in about 45 minutes. Also super compact for travel. Just a thought.
1643582377984.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419