DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fast turn at DJI Carson / Repair (Escalated)

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
On the 25th of April I got an Escalated RMA from DJI to return the MP that replaced the original and yet, had exactly the same issue.

It took 5 days to get the UPS label, but it took only 2 days to get there. Today, they state "being repaired under warranty".

May see the thing by the end of next week at this rate. It better be sharp and clear or I'm demanding my money back. Which will really hurt because I really enjoy flying the MP. But the image quality is not good enough for my video and photo goals if 1/3 of the image is OOF.

The Phantom 4 Pro camera OTOH is stellar.

My P4P adventure was started with DJI chat on 3/28/17 and I received a new P4P on 5/5/17. Weeks of useless chat answers and endless unanswered emails. They are the worst for customer service but at least I have a P4P again to go along with my Mavic....

Mine took a month or so to get back. The ridiculous part about it is that I didn't get back the Mavic I sent in. If that's the case why not just send me a new Mavic when my broken one gets there? Why wait for the original to get fixed, and then not even send that one back??? Go home DJI you're drunk.

I don't remember the exact dates off hand but, mine took around 3 1/2 weeks start to finish at the Carson facility. Received what I believe was a brand new unit with new serial number in my original box.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial