DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fatshark Dv3 compatibly with Mavic Pro?

Heydude348

Reactions
I recently purchased a. Used FS Dv3.Will they work with my Mavic Pro?If so, do they esquire any special mods?

the MP video downlink is not compatible with non DJI equipment. the only way you can use those is with a phone or tablet that has a suitable HDMI out.

So i would have to run a cable from the F.S. To my phone/tablet equipped with an HDMI out?Sorry for the confusion.

Would the image on the phone/tablet be an exact duplicate?
With all the info. As seen on the phone/tablet? or would it be just what the camera sees?

So i would have to run a cable from the F.S. To my phone/tablet equipped with an HDMI out?Sorry for the confusion.

correct.

Would the image on the phone/tablet be an exact duplicate?
With all the info. As seen on the phone/tablet? or would it be just what the camera sees?

it should be, but that's a matter of the compatibility between the Fatsharks and the smart device.

I don't see how it can be anything but a mirror of the app display. There's no way for the phone to extract anything else unless the app provides it.
However the Go app can go into full screen view.

resolution is one possible reason why, and what the smart device chooses to output in terms of screen framing vs full view may not be controllable.

either way, this is solely a smart device-goggles issue, not related to the MP or the DJI app. the only device I have seen that I know does full-screen output is the crystalsky based on this video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stokdgenetics