DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Favorite Drone Related YouTube Channels?

Neebles

Reactions
In preparation for the arrival of my MPP, I have been watching lots of YouTube videos. There are tons of of good channels out there, along with a lot of rubbish. What are your favorite drone related channels? The ones you find to be most helpful, most entertaining, or your go to channel?

Casey Neistat is most entertaining for me. I don't know why but I could watch his videos all day long.

Most helpful would be Ed Ricker sp? or Rick at Drone Valley.

In preparation for the arrival of my MPP, I have been watching lots of YouTube videos. There are tons of of good channels out there, along with a lot of rubbish. What are your favorite drone related channels? The ones you find to be most helpful, most entertaining, or your go to channel?
Well I probably fall into the "lot of rubbish" category :) But I'm still learning so you will find my channel Pendragon Droning on YouTube if you want to take a look?

Ha ha, I will definitely check it out. I’m no critic so there won’t be any negative reviews from me!

Drone film guide - some really awesome content
+1 for Drone Film Guide

Stewart orients his videos for videographers rather that flying for fun/sport. The emphasis is on cinema-like camera control and other filming techniques. He bases his content on the DJI GO software platform and the Phantom series with lots of crossover to the Mavic Pro; post-production is based on Final Cut Pro X.

Reactions: MicheleStapleton
Mike sarni his channel is killer

Casey Neistat is most entertaining for me. I don't know why but I could watch his videos all day long.

Most helpful would be Ed Ricker sp? or Rick at Drone Valley.
Casey's an inspirational guy. He's not doing much NYC drone stuff anymore -- now that he works for CNN they have clamped down on illegal flying. But he still carries his Mavic on the road with him and gets great stuff.

Man, I have an 18 hour drive to Florida coming up. I know what I will be doing! Thanks for the suggestions guys!

NeverMindYourOwn - NeverMindYourOwn . He´s a bit allover the place with drones, but he is a crazy dutch with a lot of experience and I always find his videos educational in some way or another.

I like 'Drone Film Guide'. He does not have lots of videos and mainly gives tutorials how to shoot more cinematic videos, but its very good.

Reactions: MicheleStapleton
1. Frederick Hagen
2. Dustin Dunhill
3. Drone Camps
4. DJI Tutorials
There are a few others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members