DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Features of Mavic Air 2 available for the Mavic 2 Pro?

I'm more than happy with my Mavic 2 Pro too, it's a fantastic drone. It's just that I purchased it recently so I'm wondering if I should have waited more and save some bucks.

I'm also surprised with DJI price tag of the Mavic Air 2 considering the specs of the drone. They are probably giving more features for the money in an attempt to compete the Autel Evo 2 and Skydio Drones while waiting for the Mavic Pro 3.

I feel the same for I recently purchased the Mavic 2 pro with Flymore and was down to 1 day that I could return it to Best Buy when the MA2 came out. Decided to stick with it despite the price tag and glad I did.

One Big feature for M2 pro is adjustable aperture that the air 2 doesn’t have

This ^^ very important to any photographer that wants full manual control of photos, along with a 4x larger sensor.

Also would like to add, the controller is twice the size, Kinda negates being able to use a smaller case than the M2P.

Reactions: PS01 and Radpuppy
I am understanding your concern but selling m2p in order to buy ma2 is just irrational. You will lose money at this case and it will be not so smart.
Reaserch dji history of releasing their drones and you will see that they are consistent with new generations delivers after two years period. It is the year for mavic 3 series.
There is also autel evo 2 series competition. Mavic air 2 cant compete with autel 2 series. You think that dji will let autel take leader tag in drone indurstry? No way!
Just wait and enjoy your m2p for now it is really great drone. When m3p rumors will be on horizon there will be time to sell your m2p.

Thank you for your point of view. You are right, the Mavic 3 Pro could comes out sooner than expected so I will probably wait instead of selling my Mavic 2 Pro for the Mavic Air 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGVision
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven