DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feedback - constructive only please

Not an editing comment but a capture one. When you are following the path, you seem to have the same problem I have (I'm a total beginner) when you are turning the drone - it goes rather more quickly than would be 'right' for video.

I turned the Mavic on to Tripod mode to 'fix' this. Which is when I had my crash / drowning incident :eek:. I'm hoping to find a way to make the stick movement a more progressive pattern. Or just experience, I suppose.

Not an editing comment but a capture one. When you are following the path, you seem to have the same problem I have (I'm a total beginner) when you are turning the drone - it goes rather more quickly than would be 'right' for video.

I turned the Mavic on to Tripod mode to 'fix' this. Which is when I had my crash / drowning incident :eek:. I'm hoping to find a way to make the stick movement a more progressive pattern. Or just experience, I suppose.

I'd only had the Mavic about 2 weeks, and still trying to fine tune my settings to suit my fat fingers :D

Reactions: grendeljaeger
Very impressive. This is your first? It looks like it was shot by someone with a fair amount of experience. I am a newbie (20 total flights) and your yaw and gimbal movements are way smoother than mine. Great composition too.

Good job.

Very impressive. This is your first? It looks like it was shot by someone with a fair amount of experience. I am a newbie (20 total flights) and your yaw and gimbal movements are way smoother than mine. Great composition too.

Good job.
Actually my 2nd video but I understand light fairly well as I'm a photographer, I'm just looking at the drone like a 400ft tall tripod with a rail. :)

Beautiful Landscapes sir! My only suggestion is maybe slow down a little when ascending and descending like at the 1:10 mark. That is such a beautiful building with so much detail that it takes time to soak it all in. Think of it as going the speed of the ride "it's a small world" at Disneyworld. Although that may be a bad example since a lot of people want to get the heck off that ride as quick as possible.....

Nice. Where in the UK is this and how'd you get permission to fly there? Or do you own it!

hi it’s taken at Elvaston Castle in Derbyshire. Oh how I wished I owned it.

The benefit of being up at silly o’clock for the golden hour is that there is generally no one around.

The park is open 24hrs a day as there are many footpaths that go through the parkland. However the car park doesn’t open till 9am

Reactions: Scubadiver1944

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf