DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feeler: Mavic Pilots - Dubai meet

do you still do meet ups? im based on abu dhabi but ill be happy to commute from here. anyway my drone just got dive into the sea water this morning. hoping to be fixed.

Nothing happened really, I think because the hot weathers it's hard to plan for something, maybe September or October will be a more adequate time.

Where do you fly in Abu Dhabi?

Nothing happened really, I think because the hot weathers it's hard to plan for something, maybe September or October will be a more adequate time.

oh okay. thats why im always going around 5 am. i did a couple of fly in saadiyat public beach. and this morning guards asked me to stop flying the mp because its not allowed it was 530 in the morning. i also told him its as green zone but he didnt listened. then i tried in al reem island but unfortunately it went underwater. is taking sanad cert worth it? i mean i can fly to any green zone in dubai? because im planning to take a sanad cert and go there every friday to fly.

oh okay. thats why im always going around 5 am. i did a couple of fly in saadiyat public beach. and this morning guards asked me to stop flying the mp because its not allowed it was 530 in the morning. i also told him its as green zone but he didnt listened. then i tried in al reem island but unfortunately it went underwater. is taking sanad cert worth it? i mean i can fly to any green zone in dubai? because im planning to take a sanad cert and go there every friday to fly.

Ya Dubai is alot flexible, Sanad cert will get you dcaa licesne which is a must for dubai.

Thank you sir. You tried in liwa oasis?

Nop, i go to qudra lakes, which i think kinda similar.

2a39f873ce32ed62a74177fc9b3fb8c5.jpg

do you still do meet ups? im based on abu dhabi but ill be happy to commute from here. anyway my drone just got dive into the sea water this morning. hoping to be fixed.
What a shame it landed in the sea? Did it run out of battery?
I actually took mine to the Palm this weekend - got some good footage...

Keen to meet up still if anyone around?

Hello, I would be visiting Dubai on October, first week. Shall there be any gathering or meet up as I am keen..! Excited to visit Dubai for the first..!

Hey!
My Mavic arrived today, so am total newbie. registered it already with GCAA. Do I need to do anything else?
Off to Russia this weekend, but could be keen to catch up next week?

Hello Buddy, do you face any issues with the registration with GCAA? As it require a UAE number for the one-time password to complete the registration. I am not a resident or UAE and do not have a UAE number currently until I arrive there and get pre paid services, any advice on completing the registration with GCAA?

Hey! Check online, the process is simple. Seems as though tourists will not meet to register the drone while here. Helps to have it registered in your own country....

Hey! Check online, the process is simple. Seems as though tourists will not meet to register the drone while here. Helps to have it registered in your own country....

The process is simple, just having the issues not having a UAE number and receiving the one time password to complete the registration with GCAA

Hi, im from abu dhabi too. Can you share some exact location where we can fly our drone?

Hi guys..any idea about renewal of mavic license at Dubai?mine will be expired by end of this month.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3