DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filipok lost drone adventure

• Thread starter Former Member07122019a
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what in the DAT file would indicate why the drone didn't return to home when it was supposed to?

oh boy... this will be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl07
It began to drift 10 ft in distance away from the home point.
Im not an expert but I already know that happened here. I will withhold my comments as I can see in this thread you have engaged someone who has evaluated hundreds of abnormal flights. You gwan learn today!

As I've explained several times now, I'm a senior software engineer and have reviewed every line of the logs. I do not feel a compulsion to publicly post my flight logs.
Your statement does not add any credibility to your comments on the event. Knowing what I know about how these birds operate, I stand firmly in the camp of 'your story is incomplete, inaccurate or complete BS.' Post the logs and let the folks here analyze what happened. According to you, "Senior Software Engineer" there is nothing in the logs anyway. That being the case, what do you have to lose by posting the logs? We are all friends here trying to learn the best practices for flying our Mavics. Much of what I have learned is directly related to reading abnormal flight threads. The scenario, as you describe it, seems to be unlikely and will not be believed by veterans here absent proof.

**** Thread Closed****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk