DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filter not fitting securely

Northener

Reactions
Any one had issues with after market filters not securing correctly I’ve recently purchased both K&F Concept and Skyreat filters non of which will will stay in place and just fall off both sets have been returned
Thinking this must be an issue with the housing connection any one else experiencing this issue Mini 3 pro was only purchased a month ago

@Northener ,i will take it as read that before you try to fit the filters, that you have first removed the dummy cover that goes on the front of the camera housing
it just requires a gentle anticlockwise twist to free it from the camera
you will then notice that there are two small lugs on the left side of the front, and if you look at the filters you were trying to fit ,you will see corresponding small holes in the attachment part of the filter at the back ,all you need to do is hold the filter just slightly anticlockwise in relation to the camera housing ,offer the filter up till the lugs fit into the two holes i mentioned, and holding the cameras body at the same time, gently turn the filter till it lines up with the camera housing, and it will lock in place ,its much easier to do, than to explain using written words ,i have a K and F filter and it fits just fine

Reactions: Nickyb65
Cover removed and Everything located correctly just not locking in place the supplied cover is a poor loose fitting

Just on to Dji as I’ve tried my colleagues filters also
seems like an issue with the housing looks like not manufactured correctly

Bonjour
ce n'est pas un cache factice, c'est un pare soleil qui est monté d'origine sur le mini 3 d'où l'absence de partie vitrée. bonne compréhension !
A+patc45 de France.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23