DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filter

Madrid

Reactions
Hi

I am looking to buy some filters for my mavic pro. Should i settle with ND filters, or is ND+PL a must have?

I have heard that you can "disable" the polarization by turning the filter 90 degrees. Speak out if you know if this works on a specific brand/model.

I am not a pro, but enjoy film/photography as a hobby

Hi

I am looking to buy some filters for my mavic pro. Should i settle with ND filters, or is ND+PL a must have?

I have heard that you can "disable" the polarization by turning the filter 90 degrees. Speak out if you know if this works on a specific brand/model.

I am not a pro, but enjoy film/photography as a hobby
Hi!
I had some ND filters for my mavic pro. It was okay, but I lost one, And break another one....
So I bought polar pro filters set ( PL, ND8, ND16, ND16PL, ND32, ND32PL ).
I never used PL filters before, but its pretty cool !!
You'll have more colored And contrasted videos... Trying those filters during spring is just perfect, colors of trees And grass are very well , even when its cloudy...
From my point of vue, its a "must have", but you'll restrict the use of those PL filters sometimes, because, in some light condition, you'll have way too much contrast or color...

Reactions: Madrid
Hi!
I had some ND filters for my mavic pro. It was okay, but I lost one, And break another one....
So I bought polar pro filters set ( PL, ND8, ND16, ND16PL, ND32, ND32PL ).
I never used PL filters before, but its pretty cool !!
You'll have more colored And contrasted videos... Trying those filters during spring is just perfect, colors of trees And grass are very well , even when its cloudy...
From my point of vue, its a "must have", but you'll restrict the use of those PL filters sometimes, because, in some light condition, you'll have way too much contrast or color...
Thanks for the reply!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS