DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filters??

• Thread starter Deleted member 91193
  • Start date
Would you mind sharing some samples?

mrlegroa: I was not successful in my attempt to show samples. You can read my other posts in this thread to see my saga. Personally, I think the pseudo 3D effect comes from a combination of high frame rate, high resolution. And the parallax effect of motion.

Reactions: mrlegroa
Ken: I completely understand. Are you out in the country and is that why you have such a low upstream? Who is your ISP if you don't mind me asking?

Ken: I completely understand. Are you out in the country and is that why you have such a low upstream? Who is your ISP if you don't mind me asking?
Yes, I live in a rural mountainous area, or a least as rural as you can get in crowded California. We have only two options for Internet here, DSL and cellular. Cell service can be unreliable due to terrain, and more expensive than DSL. DSL, in case you’re not familiar, is internet over the standard telephone wires and is technically ADSL where the A stands for asymmetrical. This results in relatively “fast” downstream (1.5Mbps to 4.5Mbps) and slower upstream (0.3 to 0.9Mbps). The provider is AT&T.

Ken: Pretty much as I expected and no surprise you have such low bandwidth with DSL. Honestly, I didn't know that DSL was still around. Hang in there, amigo.

Ken: Pretty much as I expected and no surprise you have such low bandwidth with DSL. Honestly, I didn't know that DSL was still around. Hang in there, amigo.
KMB - It probably won’t be for much longer. AT&T has already announced EOL.

Well Ken, for your sake, I hope it happens SOON. You'll think you died and went to Heaven even if you only get five times more upside bandwidth. Your situation reminds me of the 80's and 90's when we were all still using modems. Best of luck that the upgrade is sooner than you think.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair