DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally arrived..First impressions

The sun is going to blow generally( and supposed to) but generally skies (and worse, buildings, white surfaces like mavic 1) make it look awful.
That pano in question is too blown out for my liking and i'd normally bin it (but then again id never shoot one using pano mode and auto exposure either normally)

BTW nice pano 180 is a great projection when it works. What did you stitch that out with?

Paul C

I didnt - its the drone pano mode and stitched onboard.

Normally i'll do it myself but had a list of things i wanted to check in the first 20 min flight.

With the pano mode, I am still trying to figure out how to get the drone to stitch. The older mavics took pano mode shots in jpg and dng. However you it seems on panos you can only get jpg or dng. You have to select what you want the pano to be made in under select original. It seems if you want the original in dng, you can't have the drone create it, and if you want the drone to complete it, you can't capture dngs also?

Paul C

Awesome write up, can’t wait for my M2P to arrive this week. Tiny note... the M1 RC has the little indent clip/dot that holds the antennas together just the same as the M2P, at least it does on my launch M1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00