DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally bit the bullet.

There is an improvement between those two products.
I‘m certainly happy with mine.

Two different animals. Still have the inspire I can’t see me selling it. It is fun to fly. Honestly you can’t even compare the 2.

Reactions: Obsidian Sereniti
The inspires are like a Cadillac. Much smoother and much faster. Plus you have the ability to change cameras which is extremely nice. The inspires are built extremely well. They are definitely not toys. I’ve had my inspired doing 80 miles an hour. 3D052C07-A0D5-4A6C-B15F-036194F30980.png

Decided to buy the Mavic Pro 2 Zoom. I did have the original Mavic pro. I sold that to buy the inspire. Figured I would wait a while before I bought this new one and let them work out all the bugs. I must say it is much nicer than the original MP. View attachment 96968
M2z is a fun machine,lots to learn for this old guy ,BUT fun as heck.

It is nice it almost flies itself. That’s one of the things I like about the lnspire it takes a little more skill to fly it.E4C80AA5-59F2-4907-AF7A-79C8FBC6DB20.png

Last edited:
Size difference is enough for me to stick with mavic series. Although the inspire is probably much better suited if I were a commercial videographer.

How much better is the M2Zoom vs Mavic Pro 1? Especially camera wise, such as colour dynamic range, iso noise, overall quality?

Flight wise do you notice the extra flight time or is it something too insignificant?

Size difference is enough for me to stick with mavic series. Although the inspire is probably much better suited if I were a commercial videographer.
They are quite big but they are fun to fly. They do grab a lot of attention when you take off.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada