DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally First flight

Helix-2000

Reactions
Finally got out this morning for a quick flight. I have been recovering from a heart attack two weeks back and have been under the watchful eye of wife. I had some trouble get IMU calibrated but worked through that. I am amazed at how quickly the Zoom, RC and Andriod phone seem to sync.up. The Zoom seems much faster than the original Mavic Pro I have. I love the zoom feature. Hope to be able to save and post some video from my next flight. I hope everyone is enjoying their new drone.

Finally got out this morning for a quick flight. I have been recovering from a heart attack two weeks back and have been under the watchful eye of wife. I had some trouble get IMU calibrated but worked through that. I am amazed at how quickly the Zoom, RC and Andriod phone seem to sync.up. The Zoom seems much faster than the original Mavic Pro I have. I love the zoom feature. Hope to be able to save and post some video from my next flight. I hope everyone is enjoying their new drone.
hope you have a speedy recovery....i'm on the fence between the zoom and the pro....looking forward to seeing some videos...

Reactions: mhs2xs
Hope the pump is ok. Enjoy your bird.
Maybe mine will be here next week, we'll see

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d