DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Finally success - I made to get thru this Amazing cave and arch

Nice. Thanks for the tour, Alex. How do you get your skills flying through tight spaces?

Reactions: alex_markov
  • Haha
Another great video Alex!

What, no crashing involved?
Well up to now 3-4 branches hits with 2 hard landings one from 2 m and one from 30 cm - one crack on a prop guard I was flying with for 30 flights before changed ;) 2 losses of signal - one inside the building - Avata was trying to lift the ceiling ;) :) but did not succeed ... but in general - Avata is whole and flying ;) :)

Reactions: Walleye Hunter
@alex_markov Great video. Your videos alone make me want an Avata. Gotta be some pucker factor flying those tight spaces knowing that if you crash you may not get your drone back.
Bear in mind I sold my Mavic 3 after I both Avata! That says a lot ;) :) but that's me.
In regard to anxiety, I remember the joke about the general knowing that french soldiers were red in order not to show blood from wounds to enemy - ordered brown pants for him ;) :)

You never cease to amaze me. That first passthrough I thought "nah, he isn't gonna go through there" but you did it no problems lol. Thanks for sharing Alex. Always love watching your flights.
I have many flights in this area, but it's my second from this position (all other flights are from below on the road near the river) and on the first try I did not went between those rocks, nor thru the cave's roof opening ;) . But now I omit many caves and arches because they where behind the cliff and I feared loosing signal but did some on a previous attempt ;)

Or you can see many others in the map Alex's view from above
Under Iskara river and rocks ;)

Reactions: Tufargon
Wow.

DJI somehow enhance GPS & control signal reception/broadcasting with the Avata?
You seem able to go places that I would have thought near enough impossible.

Wow.

DJI somehow enhance GPS & control signal reception/broadcasting with the Avata?
You seem able to go places that I would have thought near enough impossible.
Avata is Misleading ;) the furthest distance here was 400 m And it was to my car in an Open space - All tricky bits were 50 to 100 m away at most ;)

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming