DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally was able to edit/grade my first full video MotorBiking Vietnam - Any Pointers?

ChopSticks

Reactions
Little Background: I don't have any photo/video experience. Got the Mavic right before a huge trip I had planned for a couple years now. I was watching Resolve tutorial videos my whole flight there and back (60+Hrs). Took me almost a year to edit, compile, and grade. Which is more than I'd like to admit, but I ran into a lot of life lessons on trying to use a Surface Pro to do everything.

Anywho, I know some of the footage is a bit out of focus which I didn't realize until after the trip was over. So once I got over the regret and disappointment I tried my best to salvage what I could.

If anyone has any recommendations, suggestions, or constructive criticism, that'd be really appreciated. I tried my best to color grade three different cameras (just found out about the color palette match thing which would've been useful back then) but there's definitely more room for improvement.

Reactions: NIDGE
wow great vid, the night time bridge footage was incredible, what an experience i bet

wow great vid, the night time bridge footage was incredible, what an experience i bet

Thanks, definitely was! The dragon bridge actually breaths fire every Sunday night, unfortunately we couldn't stay that long. Also if you look closely at the very beginning of the clip the whole dragon changes color through the night (in this case blue to green)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam the Slam