DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Find a location on map litchi

Natehighup

Reactions
Hello all, I cannot find the answer anywhere! I just bought litchi on iOS and love it and I know if I had a computer I could probably do this but all I have is my iPhone 7 Plus to work with,
So say I want to plan a mission 30 miles from my house on the map in the app can I search for the location? City,roads? Anything? I much prefer to plan it ahead then go out to the location.thanks in advance!

So say I want to plan a mission 30 miles from my house on the map in the app can I search for the location? City,roads? Anything? I much prefer to plan it ahead then go out to the location.thanks in advance!

No. There's no way to do a search (in the app). However, you're free to move the map, pinch and zoom, and change it wherever you wish to create your mission.

Do you really not have access to a computer/web browser anywhere? Minimally, you could go to the Mission Hub on any web browser (even one on your phone), log in to your created account, search for your specific location, drop a single waypoint, save it as a specific name, and then return to the app and (logged in) load that same mission into the app. Planning the whole thing on Mission Hub would be world's easier though.

Reactions: ksmusa
I broke down and bought a laptop today,it looks much easier to plan on that bigger screen!

Reactions: lisadoc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54