DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Find my drone

Here is the sharing link:
Unfortunately Google Earth shows no elevation data for the area where you crashed.
But the crash point was 19 metres higher than the launch point and the drone fell down about one metre from where it first hit.
The GPS location of the crash is 2.44471 101.85435.
The spot where it crashed is 13 metres out from the edge, if that's any help.
i-VV4VttX-XL.jpg

Unfortunately Google Earth shows no elevation data for the area where you crashed.
But the crash point was 19 metres higher than the launch point and the drone fell down about one metre from where it first hit.
The GPS location of the crash is 2.44471 101.85435.
The spot where it crashed is 13 metres out from the edge, if that's any help.
i-VV4VttX-XL.jpg
Yes, thank you! I had all figured out like you said except I can't find the 18m Height from the take-off point. I was hoping that DJI will look at a way of pointing out the height (vertical direction) the way they point out the horizontal direction when using, (Find my Drone) link.

Yes, thank you! I had all figured out like you said except I can't find the 18m Height from the take-off point. I was hoping that DJI will look at a way of pointing out the height (vertical direction) the way they point out the horizontal direction when using, (Find my Drone) link.
I am far from the expert that others here are but I have found that there are fairly large errors in reported height. Mine has reported being below the ground many times.

I am far from the expert that others here are but I have found that there are fairly large errors in reported height. Mine has reported being below the ground many times.
This flight was only 2.5 mins long.
There shouldn't be much difference in indicated height over such a short flight.

This flight was only 2.5 mins long.
There shouldn't be much difference in indicated height over such a short flight.
Yes, you are absolutely right. The ground conditions are terrible as I mentioned before. The vegetation is extremely dense, and we 4 young Military guys and myself still couldn't find it. But that's not the point.
The reason I put up this incident is to highlight a missing point, in (DJI Find My Drone) Hope that one day DJI will update it, to 3 Axis for the sake of everyone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint