DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finding SC SLOW

Lhemmerich

Reactions
I have noted that the new SC has very SLOW response to taps such as selecting various camera modes as compared to the iPhone controller.

Is this normal for the android system? Is there something else running in background that I need to turn off?

Almost want to go back to the iPhone....

If you hold down the left back arrow key on the upper left of the unit, this screen will appear and you can then hit the left 4-way selector and kill any background tasks.

Attachments

• SRC.jpg
    SRC.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 82
What he ^ said. I would factory reset unless you have a lot of apps you set up or something.

Anyone else noticed an extreme slowdown in photo management when using a micro-SD in the smart controller?

Things like displaying albums and moving photos take longer and longer as the number of files on the memory card increases (even when there's plenty of free space on the memory card and in SC internal memory)

For me, it has got to the point where it takes about 1 minute to delete a photo and refresh the album display ...

I am still comparing the Smart Controller to the iPhone.
It is slow...change from manual to auto on the camera.....takes 4 or 5 sec
Weird... mine is instant. Then again. Mine is stock. I have not loaded anything on the SC.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Just received mine last week - no issues at all, seems as fast if not faster than my iPad Air 2 or iPhone 7+ I was using previously. Certainly faster than the my old 7.85" ultra-bright Crystal Sky monitor.

I've got a 65gb MicroSD card in it, but no 3rd party applications are installed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt